Paul Simon will perform Live in Concert at the historic Zoo Amphitheatre on Sunday, June 11!
An exclusive online pre-sale for Toledo Zoo members will take place through Ticketmaster 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 15 through 10 p.m. on Friday, March 17. The general public will be able to purchase tickets beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 18. At that time, tickets may also be purchased through Live Nation, Ticketmaster or at the Zoo Box Office daily from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Paul Simon’s distinguished career he has been the recipient of many honors and awards, including 12 Grammy Awards and the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
“Santiago Sent Us”
Thursday, July 6 at the Toledo Zoo
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, March 3. At that time, tickets may be purchased online through Live Nation,Ticketmaster or at the Toledo Zoo Box Office, open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each ticket purchased in person through the Zoo’s Box Office is subject to a nominal handling fee.
Straight No Chaser & Postmodern Jukebox
Friday, July 14th at the Toledo Zoo
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb 18. At that time, tickets may be purchased online through Live Nation, Ticketmaster or at the Toledo Zoo Box Office, open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each ticket purchased in person through the Zoo’s Box Office is subject to a nominal handling fee.
TOLEDO ZOO MEMBERS ENJOY SUMMER CONCERTS BENEFITS
Zoo members receive advanced notice of upcoming concerts and are able to purchase tickets before the general public. It’s just one of the many benefits of a Toledo Zoo membership!
Become a Toledo Zoo member today!
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO FOR CONCERT PATRONS
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager
BEER GARDEN SPONSOR