Steve Martin & Martin Short
featuring The Steep Canyon Rangers and Jeff Babko
Friday, May 25
Longtime comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short will play a one-night only show, “An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Lives”, featuring the Steep Canyon Rangers and Jeff Babko”, includes stand-up, film clips, musical numbers and conversations about their lives in show business. Martin and Short will also be joined by the Grammy-winning Steep Canyon Rangers, the bluegrass band with which Martin frequently performs.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, December 8. At that time, tickets may be purchased online through Live Nation, Ticketmaster or at the Toledo Zoo Box Office, open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each ticket purchased in person through the Zoo’s Box Office is subject to a nominal handling fee.
with special guests Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
Sunday, June 24
Barenaked Ladies is a Canadian rock band consisting of Ed Robertson on guitar and vocals, Jim Creeggan on bass and vocals, Kevin Hearn on keyboards, guitar and vocals and Tyler Stewart on drums and vocals. In 2018 the band will celebrate its 30th anniversary. The group is well-known for their light-hearted lyrics, including the theme song for “The Big Bang Theory” and #1 song, “One Week,” along with their comical live shows. Barenaked Ladies has released 15 studio albums, sold more than 15 million records and has won numerous Juno Awards!
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 17. At that time, tickets may be purchased online through Live Nation, Ticketmaster or at the Toledo Zoo Box Office, open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each ticket purchased in person through the Zoo’s Box Office is subject to a nominal handling fee.
Toledo Zoo Members enjoy summer concert benefits!
Zoo members receive advanced notice of upcoming concerts and are able to purchase tickets before the general public. It’s just one of the many benefits of a Toledo Zoo membership! Become a Toledo Zoo member today!
Beer Garden Sponsors:
Important additional info for concert patrons:
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager