Zoo Membership Information
Admits one named adult
$49 for Lucas County; $57 for non-Lucas County residents
Dual (formerly Individual Plus)
Admits two people: one named adult and one guest OR two named adults living in the same household. Limited to only one of the listed options – if you name two adults living in the same household the membership is limited for their use only; if you list only one adult the second person can be a guest of your choosing on each visit.
$82 for Lucas County; $90 for non-Lucas County residents
One Adult Family
Admits one named adult and your unmarried children and/or grandchildren under the age of 21
$91 for Lucas County; $99 for non-Lucas County residents
Admits two named grandparents living in the same household and unmarried grandchildren under the age of 21
$94 for Lucas County; $102 for non-Lucas County residents
Admits two named adults living in the same household and your unmarried children and/or grandchildren under the age of 21
$101 for Lucas County; $109 for non-Lucas County residents
Plus One option
Valid for unlimited free admission for one unnamed guest. Available for Dual – Family categories: $34 for Lucas County; $38 for non-Lucas County residents
Plus Two option
Valid for unlimited free admission for two unnamed guests. Available for Dual – Family categories: $68 for Lucas County; $76 for non-Lucas County residents
Please note: Membership rates vary per category and due to their levy support, Lucas County residents receive a discount on all membership categories except for the President’s Circle memberships. Gift cards cannot be used for online or phone purchases. For detailed pricing and additional information, please visit our Membership FAQ section.
President’s Circle Memberships
In addition to the standard membership benefits listed above, President’s Circle members enjoy these additional amenities:
- 20 guest privileges throughout the year
- Invitation to the President’s Circle Picnic on May 25, 2016 and Lights Before Christmas party on November 28, 2016
- Unlimited Lights Before Christmas admission
- Recognition on the President’s Circle recognition board and in the Toledo Zoo’s Annual Report
- Zoo Donor Tour opportunities (Gold Circle and above). Click here to view 2017’s tour schedule.
President’s Silver Circle
The following memberships also include Zoo Donor Tours:
President’s Gold Circle
Includes one Zoo Donor Tour
President’s Diamond Circle
Includes two Zoo Donor Tours
President’s Platinum Circle
Includes three Zoo Donor Tours
President’s Conservator Circle
Includes four Zoo Donor Tours
Choice of a conservation focused dinner per year
Private group on Facebook where you can get live feeds from the field as conservation work is being done
Opportunity to participate in field work
- Go out with Wild Toledo on a local trip (included)
- Eco tour (additional cost)
Choice of a behind the scenes tour lead by executive director, Jeff Sailer
Includes four Zoo Donor Tours per year
- Zoo members are asked to show a photo I.D. for each named adult on their membership card when visiting the Zoo. Please bring your membership card with you to receive free parking, admission and Zoo discounts. Zoo memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be shared by two households. Membership prices, categories and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- When using your membership card or guest privileges, one of the named adults on the card must be present for admittance. Members cannot substitute a friend or relative for a named cardholder. Your Toledo Zoo membership has a tremendous value. Each membership is designed for a specified set of individuals – it is not an open-ended admission card. By naming each adult and requiring them to show a second form of identification, we are protecting the integrity of the membership and the benefits associated with it. If you wish to bring friends or relatives to the Zoo, please consider adding the +1 or +2 guest option to your membership, or an upgrade to our President’s Circle, which provides 20 guest privileges per year.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks processing time. If you are ordering or renewing a membership within this time frame and need your materials sooner, please contact the Zoo’s Membership Department at 419-724-5915. If purchasing a membership as a holiday gift, please make your purchase by December 12th to ensure delivery by Christmas.
- If you’ve already purchased your membership by mail and have not received your card by the time you plan to visit, please stop at our Membership Sales window located in the Anthony Wayne Trail entry plaza for a day pass.
Not interested in a Zoo Membership? Click here for information regarding a Toledo Zoo & Aquarium Annual Pass.