Your organization's picnic could be wild at The Toledo Zoo!
Whether you have a few dozen guests or a few hundred, we have a venue for your next picnic! Please read the categories below to learn how your picnic can be an experience your guests will talk about for years.
Picnic Menu and Amenities
Your group will have a memorable experience at your picnic as they enjoy excellent food as well as great amenities such as paid parking, reserved seating in a private area, and one ride ticket per visitor. Click here for details and a full picnic menu.
Additional Catering Options
Find out how we can take care of your guests in style. Whether you want to serve gourmet food prepared by our professional chef, or offer delectable hors d’oeuvres, our catering staff see to it that you dine in style with excellent service and impressive displays. Click here to review our catering menu.
The Zoo has a unique variety of facilities where you can host your event. We can accommodate hundreds of guests at the Nairobi Events Pavilion or the Broadway Pavilion, or your guests can experience African culture at the Lodge. Click here to review information about our intriguing options for your next event.
Most of your employees probably already know how great The Toledo Zoo is, and those who have never been here will certainly have a memorable experience. Along with the festivities of your event, your employees can look forward to a day of adventure and family fun at the Zoo. When they remember the good times they had, they will also appreciate you for thinking of them and their families! Click here to learn more about fun activities at the Zoo.
Customized Baked Goods
The Timberline Bakery is the source of The Toledo Zoo’s customized cakes and baked goods. Let our bakers work their magic for you and your guests. Impressive designs…incredible taste… it’s all right here! Click here to learn more.
Testimonials: Private and Corporate Events/Picnics
Read what some of our previous clients have written about our service:
• I attend several events at the Zoo from Feast With the Beasts, to Zoo to Do, Rock and Roar etc—- and it is amazing to me how a small group of 40 can have the same amazing quality food and service as these larger events. Your staff was impecable, personable—- and actually REMEMBERED serving me at Feast with the Beasts.. Bravo!—Warren V
• Thank you for a wonderful day! I will never forget it!
• Girls did a great job from start to finish from booking to serving.We are not a big company and it was nice to have an event for a small gathering with a small budget. It was wonderful and a great time was had by all! Thank You!
• I knew my event would be nice but my expectations were exceeded because of the friendly and efficient staff. They took care of everything! Thanks again.
• Incredibly amazing staff; attentive, energetic, courteous, respectful….can’t say enough!
• Just a wonderful experience at all levels