Toledo Zoo & Aquarium Membership—A great value!
How can we help you? Please read each of the options below and make your selection:
• Review the information below for standard Membership information:
Standard membership benefits offered with all categories of Toledo Zoo & Aquarium memberships:
- All Toledo Zoo & Aquarium memberships are fully tax deductible
- FREE Admission: Unlimited year-round admission during regular Zoo hours
- FREE Parking: Valid in the Anthony Wayne Trail lot for one vehicle – a savings of $7 per visit! Members also now receive a $2 discount on parking at the Broadway lot
- Reciprocal Zoos and Aquariums: 50% Discounted admission to over 150 zoos nationwide Click here to learn more
- Lights Before Christmas, Enjoy Toledo’s spectacular holiday tradition time and again with one free weekend visit (Friday – Sunday) and unlimited weekday visits (Monday –Thursday) Click here to learn more
- Free Magazine and ENewsletter: Members enjoy a subscription to the our quarterly Safari magazine and weekly Safar-E-Mail newsletter(view sample)
- Zoo-wide Savings: Discount on a 14 or 20- ride pass for our train and two carousels (available at ride-ticket booth);10% discount at all Toledo Zoo gift shops; discounts on Zoo Preschool, Summer Safari Camps and other educational classes Click here to learn more
- Discounted tickets to our annual fundraiser, Rock N Roar Click here to learn more
- Discounted tickets to the Zoo’s Vineyard Adventure wine tasting events and annual Zoo BrewFest Click here to learn more
- Concerts at the Zoo: Exclusive pre-sale for members to purchase concert tickets (restrictions apply and a working email address must be on file with the Zoo to receive announcement) Click here for the latest concert information
- Toledo Zoo & Aquarium auto decal to proudly display that you belong to the nation’s #1 Zoo
Toledo Zoo & Aquarium Membership Categories
Admits one named adult
$49 for Lucas County; $57 for non-Lucas County residents
Dual (formerly Individual Plus)
Admits two people: one named adult and one guest OR two named adults living in the same household. Limited to only one of the listed options – if you name two adults living in the same household the membership is limited for their use only; if you list only one adult the second person can be a guest of your choosing on each visit.
$82 for Lucas County; $90 for non-Lucas County residents
One Adult Family
Admits one named adult and your unmarried children and/or grandchildren under the age of 21
$91 for Lucas County; $99 for non-Lucas County residents
Admits two named adults living in the same household and unmarried grandchildren under the age of 21
$94 for Lucas County; $102 for non-Lucas County residents
Admits two named adults living in the same household and your unmarried children and/or grandchildren under the age of 21
$101 for Lucas County; $109 for non-Lucas County residents
Plus One option
Valid for unlimited free admission for one unnamed guest. Available for Dual – Family categories: $34 for Lucas County; $38 for non-Lucas County residents
Plus Two option
Valid for unlimited free admission for two unnamed guests. Available for Dual – Family categories: $68 for Lucas County; $76 for non-Lucas County residents
Please note: Membership rates vary per category and due to their levy support, Lucas County residents receive a discount on all membership categories except for the President’s Circle memberships. For detailed pricing and additional information, please visit our Membership FAQ section.
President’s Circle Memberships
In addition to the standard membership benefits listed above, President’s Circle members enjoy these additional amenities:
• 20 guest privileges throughout the year
• Invitation to the President’s Circle Picnic on May 25, 2016 and Lights Before Christmas party on November 28, 2016
• Unlimited Lights Before Christmas admission
• Recognition on the President’s Circle recognition board and in the Toledo Zoo’s Annual Report
• Zoo Donor Tour opportunities (Gold Circle and above). Click here to view 2015’s tour schedule.
President’s Silver Circle
The following memberships also include Zoo Donor Tours:
President’s Gold Circle
Includes one Zoo Donor Tour
President’s Diamond Circle
Includes two Zoo Donor Tours
President’s Platinum Circle
Includes three Zoo Donor Tours
President’s Conservator’s Circle
Includes four Zoo Donor Tours
Membership Matters: Just a Reminder
- Zoo members are asked to show a photo I.D. for each named adult on their membership card when visiting the Zoo. Please bring your membership card with you to receive free parking, admission and Zoo discounts. Zoo memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be shared by two households. Membership prices, categories and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- When using your membership card or guest privileges, one of the named adults on the card must be present for admittance. Members cannot substitute a friend or relative for a named cardholder. Your Toledo Zoo membership has a tremendous value. Each membership is designed for a specified set of individuals – it is not an open-ended admission card. By naming each adult and requiring them to show a second form of identification, we are protecting the integrity of the membership and the benefits associated with it. If you wish to bring a friend or relative to the Zoo, you may want to consider purchasing the Plus One or Plus Two option to add to your membership, or enroll at the President’s Circle level, which provides 20 guest privileges to use throughout the year.
- Please allow a minimum of three to seven days for processing memberships purchased online, and a minimum of two weeks for memberships purchased by mail or at the Membership Sales window. Please note that membership processing can take up to three weeks during the holiday season, including those purchased online. To ensure you receive your gift membership in time for Christmas, please make your purchase by December 12th.
- Memberships ordered online become effective immediately and your e-mail confirmation serves as your your temporary card granting you parking and admission to the Zoo; please print your confirmation receipt at the end of your transaction. Permanent card processing time can take up to three weeks during peak and holiday seasons: April 1st through Labor Day and November 1st through January 31st. If you are ordering or renewing a membership within these time frames and need your membership materials sooner, please visit the Zoo’s Membership Sales window located in the Anthony Wayne Trail entry plaza.
- If you’ve already purchased your membership by mail and have not received your card by the time you plan to visit, please stop at our Membership Sales window located in the Anthony Wayne Trail entry plaza for a day pass.