Celebrate the countdown to the New Year ...at noon!
Noon Year’s Eve
December 31, 11am - 1pm
Ring in the New… at Noon!
New Year’s Eve is a great time to celebrate all that we’ve done and all that we will do in the coming year. But midnight can come too late for the little ones (and let’s face it, sometimes the not-so-little ones).
That’s why Noon Year’s Eve is such a great family event! Your family can raise a toast to the New Year with some tasty juice, sing a round of “Auld Lang Syne” and watch the ball rise… all at the stroke of noon! There’s even a place where you can make a few ReZOOlutions to be a little greener in the new year.
Join the fun from 11 a.m to 1 p.m. on December 31 and enjoy some of these activities:
• Watch the ball rise at the stroke of noon
• Music, games, and prizes with Radio Disney (11:30 am to 1pm)
• Celebrate with an apple juice toast (while supplies last)
• Enjoy an ice carving demonstration (will begin shortly after 12 pm)
• Make some cool crafts in the African Lodge
• Enrichment Demonstrations
Don’t miss out on this fun celebration!