Thursday, April 22
Now open to
members and public
Open 10 a.m. – noon, Zoo closes at 2 p.m.
Wednesday – Sunday
Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Zoo closes at 5 p.m.
Closed on Tuesdays for deep cleaning.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Reservations are not required to visit the Zoo
In accordance with Ohio Department of Health, CDC recommendations, and Toledo ordinance TMC 521.12 we require all guests age 6 and up to wear face coverings at all times that shields the nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions permitted for those with specific health or safety considerations. This change is effective 11/19/2020.
• The Zoo will restrict in-park attendance to 50% of standard outdoor capacity and, based on current state guidelines, restrict capacity at our indoor buildings.
• No outside food and beverage except required medical items and baby formula will be permitted.
• Hand sanitizers and hand washing stations are available throughout Zoo grounds.
• 2-way and 1-way traffic patterns have been implemented to encourage social distance.
• All guests must park and enter through Anthony Wayne Trail. Broadway parking and entrance will remain closed.
The following indoor areas will be open: Museum, Aquarium, Reptile House, Arctic, Beastro, Kingdom of the Apes, Aviary and Bear Essentials.
Explore the Zoo in unique ways virtually, or during your next visit!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT.
It is because of YOU that we can continue our mission of inspiring others to join us in caring for animals and conserving the natural world.
AROUND THE GLOBE
Hover over the icons on the map to learn more about each of our important conservation efforts!
Conservation around the globe
From butterflies in our own backyard to tiny toads in Tanzanian and giant polar bears in Canada to feathered friends throughout the Pacific Ocean, your Zoo is working to create a better world for all living things.
Visit our site on your desktop or laptop for an interactive map experience!