Wednesday, November 25
Now open to
members and public
Open: Sunday – Saturday 3 p.m. — 8 p.m.
Gates close at 8 p.m., park closes at 9 p.m.
During Lights, the Zoo will be open at 3 p.m. daily.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Know our current operating hours. During LBC, the Zoo will open at 3 p.m. daily. Gates are open Sunday - Saturday from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. with Zoo closing at 9 p.m.
• Make Member/Non-Member reservations and Timed Admission Tickets for guaranteed admission online.
• Get your Member reservations and Timed Admission Tickets ready. Be ready with your Member reservations and Timed Admission Tickets. Make every effort to arrive at your designated reservation time. Earlier or later arrivals may not be accommodated.
• Parking/Entry. All guests must park and enter through the Anthony Wayne Trail. Broadway parking and entrance will remain closed.
• Wear a mask. In accordance with Ohio Department of Health, CDC recommendations, and Toledo ordinance TMC 521.12 we require all guests age 6 and up to wear face coverings at all times that shields the nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions permitted for those with specific health or safety considerations. This change is effective 11/19/2020. Employees are also required to wear face coverings at all times. Appropriate signage with this information will be posted at admission gate.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Medical items and baby formula are permitted. Free cups of water are available at all open concession stands.
• Outdoor dining and retail available. Please refer to the digital map for open concession and retail offerings.
• Hand sanitizers stations are available throughout Zoo grounds.
• Mind the signs. Allow room for others and please be observant of the one-way traffic patterns that have been implemented to encourage social distance.
• Pedestrian bridge open with two lanes marked. Tunnel will remain closed.
• Rentals of mobility devices. A limited number of wheelchairs, strollers, wagons, and motorized scooters are available to rent at Bear Essentials.
• Take photos and videos for non-commercial purposes and share them on social media: @ToledoZoo on Twitter and Instagram, and facebook.com/TheToledoZoo
• Use our easy digital map. Limited number of printed maps are available at the gate so please use this map both before and during your visit.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT.
It is because of YOU that we can continue our mission of inspiring others to join us in caring for animals and conserving the natural world.
AROUND THE GLOBE
Hover over the icons on the map to learn more about each of our important conservation efforts!
Conservation around the globe
From butterflies in our own backyard to tiny toads in Tanzanian and giant polar bears in Canada to feathered friends throughout the Pacific Ocean, your Zoo is working to create a better world for all living things.
CLICK THE MAP TO LEARN MORE
Visit our site on your desktop or laptop for an interactive map experience!