Thursday, February 25
Now open to
members and public
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Open 10 a.m. – noon, Zoo closes at 2 p.m.
Friday – Sunday
Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Zoo closes at 5 p.m.
Closed on Tuesdays for deep cleaning.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Know the current operating hours and schedule for the month of February
• CLOSED on Tuesdays. The Zoo will be CLOSED on Tuesdays for deep cleaning.
• Reservations are not required to visit the Zoo
In accordance with Ohio Department of Health, CDC recommendations, and Toledo ordinance TMC 521.12 we require all guests age 6 and up to wear face coverings at all times that shields the nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions permitted for those with specific health or safety considerations. This change is effective 11/19/2020. Employees are also required to wear face coverings at all times. Appropriate signage with this information will be posted at admission gate.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
• The Zoo will open at 10 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday with last admission at 12 p.m. and the Zoo closing at 2 p.m.
• Indoor animal exhibits as well as Food and Beverage and Merchandise stands are CLOSED.
• Restrooms- Available restrooms include the Entry Plaza located just outside the Zoo entrance on the North Side and the Café on the South Side.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• The Zoo will be open 10 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday with last admission at 4 p.m. and the Zoo closing at 5 p.m.
• Indoor animal exhibits viewing including Aquarium, Museum of Science and many more will be open as well as Food and Beverage and Merchandise stands.
• Restrooms- Available restrooms include the Entry Plaza located just outside the Zoo entrance and the Artic Encounter on the North Side and the Aquarium, Café, Kingdom of the Apes and Museum of Science on the South Side.
Discounted Admission Rates
• Toledo Zoo Members receive free admissions and parking. Lucas County Residents receive $2 off already discounted admission rates with parking fees applying. Non-Lucas County Residents receive a 50% discount on admission with parking fees applying.
Explore the Zoo in unique ways virtually, or during your next visit!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT.
It is because of YOU that we can continue our mission of inspiring others to join us in caring for animals and conserving the natural world.
AROUND THE GLOBE
Hover over the icons on the map to learn more about each of our important conservation efforts!
Conservation around the globe
From butterflies in our own backyard to tiny toads in Tanzanian and giant polar bears in Canada to feathered friends throughout the Pacific Ocean, your Zoo is working to create a better world for all living things.
Visit our site on your desktop or laptop for an interactive map experience!