Tuesday, January 19
Now open to
members and public
Open: Wednesday – Monday 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Gates close at 12 p.m., park closes at 2 p.m.
Closed: Tuesdays for deep cleaning.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Know our current operating hours. During the month of January, the Zoo will open at 10 a.m. Wednesday - Monday with last admission at 12 p.m. and the Zoo closing at 2 p.m.
• The following items will be CLOSED. Indoor animal exhibit viewing, Food and Beverage and Merchandise stands.
• Restrooms- Available restrooms include the Entry Plaza located just outside the Zoo entrance on the North Side and the Café on the South Side.
• Discounted Admission Rates. Toledo Zoo Members receive free admissions and parking. Lucas County Residents receive free admission, with parking fees applying. Non-Lucas County Residents receive a 50% discount on admission with parking fees applying.
• CLOSED on Tuesdays. The Zoo will be CLOSED on Tuesdays for deep cleaning. • Reservations are not required to visit the Zoo.
• Parking/Entry. All guests must park and enter through the Anthony Wayne Trail. Broadway parking and entrance will remain closed.
• Wear a mask. In accordance with Ohio Department of Health, CDC recommendations, and Toledo ordinance TMC 521.12 we require all guests age 6 and up to wear face coverings at all times that shields the nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions permitted for those with specific health or safety considerations. This change is effective 11/19/2020. Employees are also required to wear face coverings at all times. Appropriate signage with this information will be posted at admission gate.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Medical items and baby formula are permitted.
• Hand sanitizers stations are available throughout Zoo grounds.
• Mind the signs. Allow room for others and please be observant of the one-way traffic patterns that have been implemented to encourage social distance.
• Pedestrian bridge open with two lanes marked. Tunnel will remain closed.
• Rentals of mobility devices. A limited number of wheelchairs, strollers, wagons, and motorized scooters are available to rent at the Admission Gates or Guest Services.
• Take photos and videos for non-commercial purposes and share them on social media: @ToledoZoo on Twitter and Instagram, and facebook.com/TheToledoZoo
• Use our easy digital map. Limited number of printed maps are available at the gate so please use this map both before and during your visit.
Order and pay for home-cooked chef created meals online and pick-up at the Broadway entrance Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-6 p.m. $40 feeds 4-6 people. Click below to place your order!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT.
It is because of YOU that we can continue our mission of inspiring others to join us in caring for animals and conserving the natural world.
AROUND THE GLOBE
Hover over the icons on the map to learn more about each of our important conservation efforts!
Conservation around the globe
From butterflies in our own backyard to tiny toads in Tanzanian and giant polar bears in Canada to feathered friends throughout the Pacific Ocean, your Zoo is working to create a better world for all living things.
CLICK THE MAP TO LEARN MORE
Visit our site on your desktop or laptop for an interactive map experience!