Saturday, July 11
Now open to
members and public
Open: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Mondays (starting July 13) 10 a.m. – noon, park closes at 2 p.m.
Closed: Monday and Tuesday for thorough deep cleaning
Gate hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and park closes at 5 p.m.
July 18 Aquarium closing at 4 p.m.
July 31 Aquarium closing at 4 p.m.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Zoo will manage the traffic flow and limit the number of guests in the park to 50% capacity
• Increased number of exhibits and amenities that will be available to Zoo guests listed on the re-opening guide and digital map below
• For the safety of our staff, guests and animals, all Zoo visitors are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings throughout grounds as recommended by the Lucas County Health Department and the CDC. Protective face coverings are required for all guests over the age of 2 to enter restrooms and other indoor venues except for those with specific health or safety considerations.
• Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout Zoo grounds
• To guarantee the safety of all food and beverages consumed at the Zoo; No outside food and beverage except required medical items and baby formula will be permitted. Picnic tables are located outside the Zoo and families can enjoy bringing their lunch to eat outside during their visit. All Zoo members receive 10% discount on food and beverage. Free cups of water are available at all open concession stands.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT.
It is because of YOU that we can continue our mission of inspiring others to join us in caring for animals and conserving the natural world.
AROUND THE GLOBE
Hover over the icons on the map to learn more about each of our important conservation efforts!
Conservation around the globe
From butterflies in our own backyard to tiny toads in Tanzanian and giant polar bears in Canada to feathered friends throughout the Pacific Ocean, your Zoo is working to create a better world for all living things.
CLICK THE MAP TO LEARN MORE
Visit our site on your desktop or laptop for an interactive map experience!