Buddy Guy and Jonny Lang
July 16, 2020 – CANCELLED
The Doobie Brothers
AUGUST 25, 2021
Matchbox Twenty is Kyle Cook, Paul Doucette, Rob Thomas, and Brian Yale. The group has sold over 40 million records worldwide, and earned multiple chart-topping singles, countless accolades, including five GRAMMY® nominations, four American Music Award nods, and the 2004 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Musical Group.”
“Matchbox Twenty 2020” is the band’s first tour since 2017, when they reunited for the “A Brief History of Everything” tour to mark the 20th anniversary of their RIAA Diamond-certified debut album Yourself or Someone Like You.
All dates will also feature special guest The Wallflowers, who have won two GRAMMY® Awards and earned a string of Gold and Platinum albums since their debut album in 1992.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Fri, January 17. At that time, tickets may be purchased online through Live Nation, Ticketmaster or at the Toledo Zoo Box Office, open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each ticket purchased in person through the Zoo’s Box Office is subject to a nominal handling fee.
In some instances, events on Live Nation’s platform may have tickets that are “market-priced,” so ticket and fee prices may adjust over time based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing.”
Important additional info for concert patrons:
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager