May 18, 2023
One of Country music’s most dedicated touring artists, Parker McCollum, has announced dates for the second leg of his upcoming 2023 headlining tour. After a year of both career and personal highlights, McCollum is primed for another solid year of touring and meeting the fans that have encouraged and supported him from the start. Co-produced by Live Nation and Emporium Presents, the upcoming Summer leg of McCollum’s 2023 tour will feature support from rising Country artist Larry Fleet.
Tickets on sale to general public on
Fri, Dec. 2 at 10:00 a.m. est
AUGUST 4, 2023
Matchbox Twenty at The Toledo Zoo is rescheduled for August 4, 2023. All previously, purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. For anyone that purchased tickets through the Toledo Zoo Box office and have questions please call 419-385-5721 extension 2000. If you purchased through Ticketmaster they will be in touch with you via email.
Matchbox Twenty is Kyle Cook, Paul Doucette, Rob Thomas, and Brian Yale. The group has sold over 40 million records worldwide, and earned multiple chart-topping singles, countless accolades, including five GRAMMY® nominations, four American Music Award nods, and the 2004 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Musical Group.”
In some instances, events on Live Nation’s platform may have tickets that are “market-priced,” so ticket and fee prices may adjust over time based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing.”
Important additional info for concert patrons:
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager