The Doobie Brothers
July 6, 2022
The Doobie Brothers announced 23 additional dates for The Doobie Brothers 50th Anniversary Tour. The dates were added in response to overwhelming fan excitement following the band’s surprise announcement at Ryman Auditorium on November 18 that Michael McDonald will be joining the group on a North American tour. Four-time Grammy Award winners and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees Tom Johnston, Michael McDonald, Pat Simmons and John McFee will be touring together for the first time in nearly 25 years. Selling nearly 50 million albums worldwide, The Doobie Brothers have had five top-10 singles, 16 top-40 hits, three multi-platinum albums, seven platinum albums, 14 gold albums and own a rare diamond record for their 1976 album, Best of the Doobies. This tour will provide fans the rare opportunity to see these rock and roll legends performing their full catalog of songs, including “Listen To The Music,” “Takin’ It To The Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Black Water,” “What A Fool Believes,” “China Grove,” “Minute By Minute,” “It Keeps You Runnin’,” “Jesus Is Just Alright With Me” and many more!
AUGUST 5, 2022
Matchbox Twenty is Kyle Cook, Paul Doucette, Rob Thomas, and Brian Yale. The group has sold over 40 million records worldwide, and earned multiple chart-topping singles, countless accolades, including five GRAMMY® nominations, four American Music Award nods, and the 2004 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Musical Group.”
“Matchbox Twenty 2020” is the band’s first tour since 2017, when they reunited for the “A Brief History of Everything” tour to mark the 20th anniversary of their RIAA Diamond-certified debut album Yourself or Someone Like You.
All dates will also feature special guest The Wallflowers, who have won two GRAMMY® Awards and earned a string of Gold and Platinum albums since their debut album in 1992.
Goo Goo Dolls
September 21, 2022
Four-time Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum selling band Goo Goo Dolls have announced fifteen additional dates for their Summer 2022 North American tour. Earlier this year, the band released a brand new compilation album, Rarities, a retrospective collection of 20 songs spanning more than a decade of their career. Containing songs that span 1995 to 2007, Rarities explores a prolific period during which the band released several chart-topping hits, ascended to mainstream stardom and cemented their footing as one of the most influential rock bands in recent memory. The double LP features numerous tracks never before released on digital streaming platforms or any physical format, including b-sides, live songs, acoustic renditions, radio performances, international releases and additional non-album tracks. Blue October will provide support for the entire run and tickets for the new dates.
In some instances, events on Live Nation’s platform may have tickets that are “market-priced,” so ticket and fee prices may adjust over time based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing.”
Important additional info for concert patrons:
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager