August 25, 2022
Hailing from Old Hickory, Tennessee, stand-up comedian Nate Bargatze has been recognized this year as “The Nicest Man in Stand-Up,” by The Atlantic Magazine and a “Rising Star,” by CBS Morning. The 2021 Grammy nominated comedian and podcaster Nate Bargatze is selling out shows across the world.
Bargatze’s comedy is both clean and relatable, which is evident in his ten appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon following four appearances on Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Both of Nate’s one-hour Netflix specials, The Tennessee Kid (2019) and The Greatest Average American (2021) premiered globally with rave reviews.
RICK SPRINGFIELD AND MEN AT WORK
August 26, 2022
Grammy winning singer/songwriter/author/actor Rick Springfield has a busy summer planned. In honor of the 40th anniversary of his biggest selling and most memorable album to date, Working Class Dog, the 80s’ icon has invited fellow superstars, Grammy winners Men At Work to co-headline the bill with special guest, John Waite, on a 18-date concert tour.
Goo Goo Dolls
September 21, 2022
Four-time Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum selling band Goo Goo Dolls have announced fifteen additional dates for their Summer 2022 North American tour. Earlier this year, the band released a brand new compilation album, Rarities, a retrospective collection of 20 songs spanning more than a decade of their career. Containing songs that span 1995 to 2007, Rarities explores a prolific period during which the band released several chart-topping hits, ascended to mainstream stardom and cemented their footing as one of the most influential rock bands in recent memory. The double LP features numerous tracks never before released on digital streaming platforms or any physical format, including b-sides, live songs, acoustic renditions, radio performances, international releases and additional non-album tracks. Blue October will provide support for the entire run and tickets for the new dates.
AUGUST 4, 2023
Matchbox Twenty at The Toledo Zoo is rescheduled for August 4, 2023. All previously, purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. For anyone that purchased tickets through the Toledo Zoo Box office and have questions please call 419-385-5721 extension 2000. If you purchased through Ticketmaster they will be in touch with you via email.
Matchbox Twenty is Kyle Cook, Paul Doucette, Rob Thomas, and Brian Yale. The group has sold over 40 million records worldwide, and earned multiple chart-topping singles, countless accolades, including five GRAMMY® nominations, four American Music Award nods, and the 2004 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Musical Group.”
In some instances, events on Live Nation’s platform may have tickets that are “market-priced,” so ticket and fee prices may adjust over time based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing.”
Important additional info for concert patrons:
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted (rain ponchos are allowed). No bottles, cans, food, or professional cameras are allowed.
• The Toledo Zoo is not responsible for booking the Summer Concert Series, nor are we responsible for canceling them due to weather. Unless otherwise determined by LiveNation, refunds will not be given in the event of rain.
• While Will Call tickets are available at both the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance and the Broadway entrance on concert nights, we recommend using the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance for your Will Call tickets.
• On concert days, ticket sales are available at the Broadway Street box office (entrance gate) at 6 p.m. Doors open one hour before the performance starts.
• We recommend that you use our main parking lot off Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25) for easier access. We also recommend that you arrive early for parking so you have time to walk to the Amphitheatre from the Anthony Wayne Trail entrance. Click here to see a detailed map.
For additional concert information, visit www.livenation.com.
All media inquiries can be directed to LiveNation:
Grae Simmons, Marketing Manager