Amazing Animal Adaptations
Homeschool Program 2020-2021
From the cheetah’s speed to the elephant’s size, animals have adaptations that help them survive. Explore those Amazing Animal Adaptations in our 2020-2021 Homeschool Series. This three-season program starts in October and runs through mid-May. Each month will focus on a different amazing adaptation. Toledo Zoo’s Homeschool Program is a fun way to learn life science through group activities, live animals and Zoo visits! Program participants will be divided by age group.
This year-long program includes monthly classes from October-April and the May Project Fair. Single class packages not available.
Program Fee: $90/child for members, $120 /child for non-members
- Class size limited to 15 students and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. A minimum of 8 students for each class is required. The Zoo will contact students one week prior to class if it is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds may be issued only in emergencies and if notification is given before the class has been held.
- Classes begin promptly at scheduled times. Please plan accordingly, as there will be no late admittance.
- Registration is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Program fees do not include admission to the Toledo Zoo.
For questions, call the Education Department at 419-385-5721 ext. 2042