Animals of All Kinds
Homeschool Program 2019-2020
Learn about the wide variety of animals on our planet by exploring some of the major animal groups. From reptiles and amphibians to mammals and birds, we will find out what makes every animal unique! This is a three-season program starting in September and running through mid-May. Each month will focus on a different taxonomy group. Toledo Zoo’s Homeschool Program is a fun way to learn life science through group activities, live animals and Zoo visits! Program participants will be divided by age group.
This year-long program includes the September Open House, monthly classes from October-April (beginning on the second Wed. of each month) and the May Project Fair. Single class packages not available.
Program Fee: $90 per child for members, $120 per child for non-members
- Class size is limited to 15 students and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum of 8 students for each class is required. We will contact students one week prior to class if it is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds may be issued only in emergencies and if notification is given before the class has been held.
- Classes begin promptly at scheduled times. Please plan accordingly, as there will be no late admittance.
- Registration is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Program fees do not include admission to the Toledo Zoo.
For questions, call the Education Department at 419-385-5721, ext. 2042