Sunday, December 15, 2019
5K RACE/WALK: 4 p.m.
ROUTE: Throughout Zoo and surrounding neighborhoods, ﬁnish in Zoo‘s Main Plaza
PRICE: $35 per 5k registrant through Nov. 17 • $45 from Nov. 18 – Dec. 15
Group Pricing (4+ 5k Registrants) receive $5 discount per registrant (automatically applied)
KIDS’ CUB RUN: 3 p.m.
AGES: 0-4, 5-8, 9-12, races will not be timed and all participants receive finisher ribbon and ice slide pass.
ROUTE: Completely within Zoo
PRICE: $15 through Dec. 15
• Free parking in Anthony Wayne Trail lot.
• Prices include race and admission to Lights Before Christmas presented by KeyBank.
• Registration is nonrefundable after Nov. 30.
• Each 5k participant will receive technology friendly gloves and Toledo Zoo insulated cup and post race holiday refreshments. First 600 will also receive a commemorative ﬁnisher medal. 5k walk is noncompetitive, not timed and not eligible for awards.
• Collectible ornament and honorary Zoo PAL sponsorship awards will be given to overall top three male/female and overall master male/female (40+). Additional awards for top three male/female in each of 16 age categories, under 10—80+.
• Spectators will receive the following discounted admission rates to Lights:
– Adult spectator/chaperone fee: $10 (ages 12 and up)
– Child spectator fee $7 (ages 2-11)
– Spectators must enter the Zoo by 4 p.m. or full Lights admission applies.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Sun, Dec 15 is our first holiday 5k. Please view the route map and expect delays and crowds.
• Broadway Street and parking lot will be close at 3:30 p.m. and reopen as quickly as possible after the start of the race/walk.
• Neighborhood roads will also be temporarily blocked off, but will re-open as participants move through.
• Runners will enter the Zoo and make a loop around Tembo Trail before finishing in the Main Plaza.
• We appreciate everyone’s understanding and flexibility with this new event.
Packet Pick-up Sponsor: