Bring your class to a Zoo Snooze!
$38/person; one chaperone free for every ten students
Besides being fun, this overnight program covers many science standards about adaptations, food chains and ecosystems.
• Meet & greet touchable animals
• Learn animal care from zookeepers
• Sleep in Nature’s Neighborhood building
• Take a night hike to view nocturnal animals
• Make enrichment for animals and more fun activities
• Participate in team-building and other fun activities (Activities align with State and Next Generation Standards)
6:30 p.m. until 10 a.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights during the school year
• Souvenir T-shirt +$12