Be an Animal Parent without all the work!
Zoo PAL sponsorships are the public’s best way to take part in our animal care as donations go directly to the diet, enrichment and health of our Zoo animals.
- Certificate of sponsorship with photo of sponsored animal
- A plush with donation of $50 or more (A plush animal is available only when sponsoring an animal through the featured promotion below)
- Zoo PAL decal
- Name listed on Zoo PAL recognition board for one year
- Invitation to annual Zoo Friends’ Night to visit sponsored animal and meet keepers and staff that care for and feed your Zoo PAL
Invitation to our annual Zoo Donor Breakfast
Name listed on a plaque at animal's exhibit for one year and invitation to annual Lights Before Christmas Donor Party
Zoo Donor Tour opportunities
Please remember that the animal you support through your sponsorship is a living creature and is subject to the same frailities as human beings. Animals become ill, die or are moved to other accommodations for breeding or other reasons. In the event that it is necessary, we may transfer your sponsorship to another suitable animal.
Polar Bear Cubs
Support new mom, Crystal and her new Polar bear cubs by becoming a Zoo PAL!
Your support is needed now more than ever. And, because we are so excited about our new cub twins, Polar bear Zoo PAL sponsors will receive the following with a donation of $500 or more:
· Adorable first baby photo of the cubs
· Exclusive opportunity for first look at the twins before their public debut
· Cub baby photo (when available – they are still in their cozy den with mom Crystal!)
Questions? Please contact the Zoo at 419-385-5721, ext 2078.
Zoo Donor Breakfast
Sat, July 15
Zoo Friends Night
Fri, Aug. 18
Zoo Donor Lights Before Christmas Party
Mon, Nov. 27