BE AN ANIMAL PARENT WITHOUT ALL THE WORK!
Zoo PAL sponsorships are the public’s best way to take part in our animal care as donations go directly to the diet, enrichment and health of your chosen animal! Anyone can sponsor any animal and become a Zoo PAL (Proud Animal Lover)
Benefits of a Zoo PAL sponsorship include:
• Certificate of sponsorship with photo of sponsored animal
• Zoo PAL window decal
• Name listed on Zoo PAL board for one year
• Invitation to annual Zoo Friends’ Night to visit sponsored animal and meet keepers and staff that care for and feed your Zoo PAL
* A plush animal is also available for donations of $50 or more when sponsoring an animal through the featured promotion below.
• Donate $100 or more to be invited to annual Zoo Donor Breakfast
• Donate $200 or more to have names listed on a plaque at animal’s exhibit for one year and invitation to annual Lights Before Christmas Donor Party
• Donate $500 or more to also be invited to choose a Zoo Donor Tour
Questions? Please contact the Zoo at 419-385-5721, ext 2078.
Featured Animal: Zoo Babies
Greet the new year with a new PAL – a Zoo PAL that is! We dare you to try to pick the cutest between our Toledo Zoo babies. Enroll as a Zoo PAL for our baby orangutan, Fajar, baby gorilla, Michael, baby alpaca, Nancy or baby colobus, Zuri.
We understand that our community and our world is experiencing turbulent times with the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please know that your support is needed and appreciated now more than ever to help care for our animals and continue operations.
Zoo Donor Breakfast
Saturday, July 10
Zoo Friends Night
Friday, August 13
Zoo Donor Lights Before Christmas Party
Monday, November 29