BE AN ANIMAL PARENT WITHOUT ALL THE WORK!
Zoo PAL sponsorships are the public’s best way to take part in our animal care as donations go directly to the diet, enrichment and health of your chosen animal! Anyone can sponsor any animal and become a Zoo PAL (Proud Animal Lover)
Benefits of a Zoo PAL sponsorship include:
• Certificate of sponsorship with photo of sponsored animal
• A plush with donation of $50 or more
• Zoo PAL window decal
• Name listed on Zoo PAL board for one year
• Invitation to annual Zoo Friends’ Night to visit sponsored animal and meet keepers and staff that care for and feed your Zoo PAL
• Donate $100 or more to be invited to annual Zoo Donor Breakfast
• Donate $200 or more to have names listed on a plaque at animal’s exhibit for one year and invitation to annual Lights Before Christmas Donor Party
• Donate $500 or more to also be invited to choose a Zoo Donor Tour
Questions? Please contact the Zoo at 419-385-5721, ext 2078.
Featured Animal: Barnyard Residents
Roll up your sleeves and pitch in to support our goats, alpacas and mangalitsa pigs. Enjoy all the best of farm life including wet noses, adorable oinks and bleats and soft curly hair without early morning feed times, putting down bedding and mucking out stalls. As a Zoo PAL, Proud Animal Lover, you reap all the benefits! Just watch out for alpaca spit…
We understand that our community and our world is experiencing turbulent times with the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please know that your support is needed and appreciated now more than ever to help care for our animals and continue operations.
Zoo Friends Night
Friday, August 14
Zoo Donor Breakfast
Saturday, September 26
Zoo Donor Lights Before Christmas Party
Monday, November 30