BE AN ANIMAL PARENT WITHOUT ALL THE WORK!
Zoo PAL sponsorships are the public’s best way to take part in our animal care as donations go directly to the diet, enrichment and health of your chosen animal! Anyone can sponsor any animal and become a Zoo PAL (Proud Animal Lover)
Benefits of a Zoo PAL sponsorship include:
• Certificate of sponsorship with photo of sponsored animal
• A plush with donation of $50 or more
• Zoo PAL window decal
• Name listed on Zoo PAL board for one year
• Invitation to annual Zoo Friends’ Night to visit sponsored animal and meet keepers and staff that care for and feed your Zoo PAL
• Donate $100 or more to be invited to annual Zoo Donor Breakfast
• Donate $200 or more to have names listed on a plaque at animal’s exhibit for one year and invitation to annual Lights Before Christmas Donor Party
• Donate $500 or more to also be invited to choose a Zoo Donor Tour
Questions? Please contact the Zoo at 419-385-5721, ext 2078.
Featured Animal: The Orangutan Family
Our orangutans Yaz, Boomer and Wakil are the very definition of family – by blood and love! Be a part of the Zoo family who loves them unconditionally by becoming an orangutan Zoo PAL, Proud Animal Lover! Your support ensures these amazing “people of the forest” hang tight to all types of family ties, swing through the day with ease and entertainment and spread loud and crazy love for generations to come.
Zoo Donor Breakfast
Saturday, July 11
Zoo Friends Night
Friday, August 14
Zoo Donor Lights Before Christmas Party
Monday, November 30