Friday, June 21
6 p.m. – Midnight
The 2019 edition of our Party with a Purpose is dangerously decadent…
Brace yourself for forked tongues, fierce fangs and a fabulous FUNdraiser!
- 50+ regional restaurants and caterers presenting their house specialties
- Train rides around the Africa! exhibit during the preview party
- Live entertainment from Fu5ion, Skoobie Snaks, & Dave Carpenter
- Full service and specialty drink bars throughout Zoo grounds
- Dress: Black Tie & Tennis Shoes
VIP Venom Lounge sponsored by Lexus of Toledo
Exclusive access to the ProMedica Museum of Natural History
5:30 – 7pm
NEW this year!
- Exclusive parking and entry through Broadway gate, VIP Venom Lounge guests only
- Dueling pianos entertainment
- Featuring exquisite food selections from Mancy’s Steakhouse, Bluewater Grille, & Italian
- Premium bar
- Close up experience with one of our featured residents in the Museum, the venomous Komodo dragon led by Zoo keepers
- Unforgettable champagne welcome
ZOOtoDO is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable and must be purchased in advance. All guests must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID to enter. Toledo Zoo reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone unable to provide proof of age.
For information on ZOOtoDO sponsorships starting at $2,000, please call 419-385-5721, ext. 2069 or view opportunities here.
This summer night is all about snakeskin and small bites!
Thank you to our 2019 ZOOtoDO Corporate Sponsors
PNC ZOOtoDO 2019 restaurants and caterers!
PNC ZOOtoDO 2019 Committee
Peter G. Boyer
Walter M. Norris, IV
Jeremy Zeisloft, Chair
Stephanie St. Jean
Abby Krause, Co-chair
Jennifer Pikul, Co-chair